These days, a number of health-conscious people are growing steadily and for many, fitness has become a part of life. The advancement of technology has paved a huge market for the fitness band industry. The market is flooded with fitness trackers of varying price ranges and several features. If you search best Fitness bands for men in 2021 in India on Google, you would find so many options. These days, having a fitness band has become a fashion and hence a necessity for many people. There are various options available when it comes to buying a fitness band for men.
But from the plethora of options, you may always find yourself asking this question- which brand of Fitness bands for men in 2021 is best?
In this blog, we are going to talk about the best fitness band for men in india under 4000 INR.
Fitness bands are like a godsend and come with many important features like step count, sleep pattern, calorie count, heart rate, oxygen saturation levels, etc. It acts as a personal trainer where one can track their progress and set a new health target to stay fit.
Picking up the best fitness band is crucial because everyone wants their money to be spent well. The fitness watches should be suitable for your needs as well as your pocket.
Here is the list of the top 6 Fitness bands for men in 2021 in India under Rs.4000
- 1 Here is the list of the top 6 Fitness bands for men in 2021 in India under Rs.4000
- 1.1 Honor Band 5
- 1.2 Mi Smart Band 5
- 1.3 GOQii Vital 3.0
- 1.4 Mi Smart Band 4
- 1.5 Noise Colorfit Pro 2
- 1.6 Mevofit Bold HR
- 1.7 Conclusion
Honor Band 5
Honor band 5 is one of the most selling fitness bands under this price range. Available on all the major online portals, it comes with a 0.95-inch AMOLED touch screen display with a pixel density of up to 282 PPI. The Honor band 5 arrives with a full-color display as well.
Honor band 5 comes with a blood oxygen monitor which is a unique feature for this price range product.
This Smart band also comes with Scientific Sleep Monitoring, which helps track your sleep cycle, interrupted sleep, etc.
- Weight- 22.7 gms
- Display- AMOLED Display
- Battery life- 14 days’ battery backup
- Swimming Posture Recognition
- Water resistance up to 50 meters
- Adjustable screen brightness.
- Tracks the oxygen saturation levels in the bloodstream which helps to assess your body’s adaptability during workouts or at high altitudes.
- Captures important functions like step count, calories burned, distance covered, moderate to high-intensity activities duration and standing status, etc.
- Traits like stopwatch and timer, caller Id, SMS, email, social media apps, calendar, Find your phone, etc available.
- 5ATM water-resistant makes it a swim-proof band.
The band has a very basic design
Recommended For You: Life Booster Herbal Tea By Cosmocrat Lifesciences
Mi Smart Band 5
After the success of Mi Smart Band 4, Xiaomi has launched Mi smart band 5 in the market. This product is a boon to all the people serious about their health. Rated as one of the best fitness trackers in India, it comes with many effective features and is light on the pocket.
The fitness band available with Amazon and other online portals comes with Personal Activity Intelligence (PAI), which tells the amount of physical activity to be done by you to lead a healthy life.
- Display- 1.1 inches AMOLED Touch
- Battery Life- Up to 2 weeks
- Personal Activity Intelligence
- Magnetic charging support
- Tracks 11 professional sports mode like Yoga, rope skipping, etc.
- Larger display than Mi Band 4
- Unlimited watch faces
- Stress monitoring with Guided breathing exercise to reduce stress levels.
- Automatic activity detection to track activities like walking and running.
- 5ATM water resistance
- Does not have an in-built GPS
- Doesn’t have a spO2 sensor
GOQii Vital 3.0
Approved as a registered medical device by Central Drugs and Standard Control Organization (CDSCO), GOQii Vital 3.0 is an Indian brand, launched in 2020. It is the world’s first fitness tracker to detect body temperature.
Body temperature is a crucial part of an individual’s health. Especially, during the current COVID-19 pandemic, as high body temperature is a prime symptom to determine if the person has signs of the virus.
Apart from this, GOQii Vital 3.0 comes with many other useful features. Let’s look at them
- Weight- 25g
- Display- OLED Full touch display
- Battery life- up to 7 days
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring
- Smarter music controls
- Under the GOQii Family Care plan, you get a personal coach and doctor for the 3 months’ subscription period.
- Blood pressure monitor
- 24/7 live chat support available in case of any troubleshooting
- Tracks activities like steps, distance, calorie burnt, multiple exercise mode, detects body temperature, and more
- The purchase of the GOQii Family Care plan can be used to avail tax benefits under section 80d.
Overpriced in comparison to the features.
Mi Smart Band 4
Still a popular choice for tracking fitness, it is one of the best fitness bands under the price range of Rs.4000. With a good battery life of up to 20 days, you can enjoy the uninterrupted performance for a long time.
- Weight- 35g
- Display- 0.95 inches AMOLED TOUCH
- Battery Life- up to 20 days
- Smarter music control
- Decent battery life
- Reasonably priced
- 30+ features rolled in one band
- 24/7 automatic heart rate monitoring, alerts when the heart rate goes up
- Auto-detects swim style and capture 12 detailed data points for tracking your progress.
Sleep tracker may face issues sometimes.
Noise Colorfit Pro 2
When you are thinking about – which fitness band is best? These stylish, lightweight smartwatches from Go Noise can be a great option. Available in 4 trendy colors, the smartwatch, comes with many amazing features like configurable watch faces and an IP68 waterproof rating, etc making it one of the best 4G smartwatches.
- Weight- 35g
- Display- 1.3-inch LCD display
- Battery life- up to 10 days
- Customized watch face selection
- 1-year warranty
- The polycarbonate body increases the durability of the device in case of any accidental falls.
- Comes with 9 sports mode to track all your activities like walk, run, hike, spin, yoga, etc
- 1.3’’ color display and full touch feature makes it easy to read and operate
- The silicone straps are comfortable and don’t get sweaty during exercise.
- IP68 rated waterproof
The display on the watch comes without Gorilla glass protection and may attract fingerprints and smudges if fingers are sweaty.
Mevofit Bold HR
Mevofit Bold HR fitness band is a value for money product. If someone is looking for good features and go easy on his pocket, then here is the answer. The tracker comes with all the necessary features like counting steps, calories burned to the notification alerts.
- Weight- 25g
- Display- 0.96-inch OLED touch
- Battery life- up to 5 days
- IP68 rated water-resistant band
- Sleep tracker to track detailed sleep analysis
- Dustproof and waterproof
- Comes with 8 sports mode to track fitness activities like walk, run, etc
- The big color display makes it easier to read
- Notifies about calls, SMS, WhatsApp, FB, Gmail, Skype among others.
- Lower battery life
- Steps count not always accurate
- No blood pressure monitoring feature.
Here is the list of the best 6 Fitness bands for men in 2021, India. The list of items totally depends on the thoughts of the author. We have tried to cover all the major aspects which would help you to make the right informed decision while purchasing the product. So, HURRY as this the best time to make these fitness bands your best friend for life.